5308 N. Clark St.
Chicago, IL 60640
Mon – Thu: 5:00 pm – 12:00 am
Fri: 11:30 am – 1:00 am
Sat: 11:00 am – 1:00 am
Sun: 11:00 am – 12:00 am
Acre Restaurant serves contemporary seasonal American cuisine in a newly redesigned space in Andersonville. Menus change daily.
Your neighborhood farm-to-table restaurant. Celebrating the rich diversity of American food and drink.
- Our produce and meats are sourced almost exclusively from small family farms in the midwest.
- Our beers, wines and spirits are mostly from North American producers.
- Our menu is seasonally focused. Our service staff are all Cicerone Certified.
- Our locally sourced and naturally raised pork, lamb, veal and goat are butchered in-house.
- Our casual dining room features a spectacular Brunswick bar as well as comfortable booths and tables.
A word from Acre Restaurant:
From the owners of Anteprima. Celebrating the diversity of American cuisine, our seasonal menu appeals to a variety of tastes and has three categories- each with meat, fish and vegetarian options, ideal for selecting dishes to share or creating a multi-course meal. Artisanal beers, food- friendly global wine list, craft spirits and original cocktails. Reservations are taken brunch and dinner daily. Acre is now doing a three course, fixed price menu Sunday through Thursday for 29.00. Choose from our regular menu any appetizer, entree and dessert of your choice, all night long. Come try our new raw bar, featuring one dollar oysters Monday-Thursday 5-7, and 9-12, Saturday and Sunday 3-5, and 9-12.