4471 Lawn Ave. • Western Springs, IL 60558
Lounge / Bar: Monday – Thursday 5pm – 11pm, Friday & Saturday, 5pm – Midnight
Dining Room: Monday – Thursday, 5:00pm -10:00pm, Friday & Saturday, 5:00pm – 10:00pm
Closed on Sundays
“Tastes of the seasons, preserved,” is the quote of the kitchen staff here at Vie. Chef Virant’s philosophy of using fresh, seasonal ingredients is represented in his contemporary American cuisine. He supports many of the local farmers and artisans here in the Midwest.
Armed with a degree in nutrition from Wesleyan College, Virant went on to graduate from the prestigious Culinary Institute of America. From there, Chef Virant worked in some of the nation’s finest restaurants, including March in New York and Charlie Trotter, Ambria, Everest and Blackbird in Chicago.
Chef Dan Compton (Bio pending)
PRESTIGIOUS AWARDS TO VIE RESTAURANT INCLUDE:
- Top 40 Restaurants in the USA, Gayot Restaurant Guide
- Jean Banchet Best Fine Dining Restaurant
- Top 25 Farm to Table Restaurants, Best Life Magazine
- Top Ten Chicago Area Wine Lists, Gayot Restaurant Guide
- Three Stars by Phil Vettel, Chicago Tribune
Vie at Baconfest Chicago:
braised pork belly with whitefish brandade, spring peas