It’s holiday time and we at Baconfest Chicago along with our VIP Hour sponsor, the Cooking Channel, have a meaty gift idea for all you bacon-lovers and lovers of bacon-lovers. On Wednesday December 3, we will be releasing a limited number of tickets for the Baconfest Chicago Cooking Channel VIP Hours (April 17th and 18th, 2015). Cost: $200 per ticket plus $5.99 ticketing fee. VIP tickets are non-refundable and non-transferrable (more on that below).
Tickets available at the link below STARTING DECEMBER 3 at 12 noon:
Each $200 Ticket to the Cooking Channel VIP Hours includes:
- Entry to Baconfest Chicago one hour prior to the general admission crowd for the shift for which it was purchased
- VIP ticket holders can stay for the general admission period following the VIP hour for the session selected.
- All the bacon dishes and beverages you can handle before the crowds descend.
- Mingle with press, bloggers, judges and other VIPs and enjoy access to the chefs and their dishes in the quiet of the pre-game environment.
- We will sell no more than 175 VIP tickets total per session.
You may choose one of the three Cooking Channel VIP session times below:
- FRIDAY APRIL 17th Dinner Session - 6:00pm to 7:00pm – ticket valid until 10:00pm.
- SATURDAY APRIL 18th Lunch Session - 11:00am to 12:00pm – ticket valid until 3pm.
- SATURDAY APRIL 18th Dinner Session - 6:00pm to 7:00pm – ticket valid until 10:00pm.
Past events have featured more than 50 exhibiting chefs for each session, plus bacon-entrepreneurs, bacon-loving brands, and liquor sponsors.
If you wish to attend MULTIPLE sessions as a VIP, you must purchase separate VIP tickets for each session. Do this at your own risk (we will NOT call you an ambulance).
WARNING: This VIP offer is for die-hard Baconfest Chicago Fans only. REPEAT, we have not finalized the chef line-up yet. There are absolutely no promises as to who the exhibiting chefs will be and we do not yet know who will be exhibiting at each session, but for a list of last years chefs, see Chefs 2014. To see last years menu, see Menu 2014.
Q: When will we know which chefs will be at what session?
A: We will announce this information in early 2015. Until then, you must trust that we will assemble a nicely balanced offering at each session.
Q: Can we change which session we want to attend after the Chef Line-up is announced?
A: We can NOT guarantee that everyone who requests a ticket swap will receive one, but pending availability, we will ABSOLUTELY do our best to accommodate your request.
Q: What is Baconfest Chicago like?
A: For an overview of the event, see this great feature that aired nationally on the Today Show: http://www.today.com/video/today/52012532#52012532 and the Food Network: https://baconfestchicago.com/our-cable-debut
General admission tickets will go on sale for $100.00 once the chef line-up is announced in 2015. This offer is for those looking for a killer holiday gift and guaranteed early admission to the glory that will be Baconfest Chicago 2015.
THE SMALL PRINT: VIP Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferrable. However, if ordering tickets as gifts, Eventbrite allows the buyer to specify the individual name for each ticket purchased. If more than one ticket is issued under the same name – this is okay – but that person must accompany everyone using his/her tickets into the fest as we will be checking IDs to ensure they match the tickets.
Enjoy! And may your holidays be bountiful with bacon!
Yours in bacon,
Andre, Mike, and Seth
P.S. Be sure to check out the Baconfest Chicago On-Line Store for other BFC merchandise (T-shirts, sweatshirts, caps, etc.) They make great gifts!
Baconfest Chicago VIP Hours presented by Cooking Channel