Baconfest Chicago 2018 is honored to have Breakthru Beverage Illinois back as a sponsor. Last year’s “mega bar” was so mega-successful that it’s back with a vengeance! This year, it features these and other brands: Old Forester, George Dickel Tennessee Whisky, Hendrick’s Gin, Templeton Rye, and Tito’s Vodka plus beer from Deschutes. If that impressive array doesn’t wet your whistle, we don’t know what will. These guys really know their cocktails! Here’s the menu of mixed drinks:
- Hendrick’s Gin, Pineapple, Lime, Creme de Cacao – shaken like crazy and served over ice.
- Dickel 12 “Old Fashioned” – George Dickel No. 12 Tennessee Whiskey, turbinado sugar, orange bitter, aromatic bitters.
- Old Forester 86 – Old Forester bourbon, English Breakfast tea, lemon, peach and honey syrup.
- Templeton Four-Year Rye, Gifford vanilla, cherry, lemon, aromatic bitters. Shaken and strained, served up.
- Tito’s Vodka Bloody Mary – garnished with olives!
About Breakthru Beverage:
Breakthru Beverage Illinois
3333 South Laramie Avenue
Cicero, IL 60804
Breakthru Beverage Group is a groundbreaking distributor of the world’s top beer, wine, and spirits brands. We are a family-owned company operating in 12 markets with affiliates across the US and Canada. Our sales and logistics expertise stems from two industry pioneers, Sunbelt-Charmer Group and Wirtz Beverage Group. Breakthru Beverage Group delivers world-renowned brands to the doorsteps of North America’s retail, bar, and restaurant businesses.
See our brands here: http://www.breakthrubev.com/Brands/Search