Yup. On Saturday, we threw a bacon-party for 3,000 of our closest friends. It’s the fourth event we’ve thrown. Every year, we sell out our tickets in in minutes. We like bacon. So do our friends. Learn more about our fest after the jump.
Read our event recap: https://baconfestchicago.com/it-happened
Check out photos of the event:
- Candids by Ben Collins-Sussman
- Candids by Anne Petersen
- Candids by Alex Kramnik
- Glamour Shots of Every Dish by Anne Petersen
- Formal Chef & Team Portrait by Ben Collins-Sussman
Check out the menu and roll your own Baconfest at Chicago restaurants: https://baconfestchicago.com/rollyourow
Read our Manifesto: https://baconfestchicago.com/about/manifesto
Read some press coverage: https://baconfestchicago.com/resources/press
Sign up for our mailing list to hear about future events: https://baconfestchicago.com/contact/join-mailing-list
Learn about our sponsors:
- Nueske’s Applewood Smoked Meats
- Chicago Reader
- Fig Catering
- Mosefund Mangalitsa
- The Cooking Chicks
- Bakon Vodka / Drum and Monkey
- The Fifty/50 & Reyka Vodka: The Official Bloody Mary of Baconfest
- Sable & Plantation Rum
- Templeton Rye: The Official Whiskey of Baconfest
- Goose Island Brewery
- Greenbush Brewery
- Pabst Blue Ribbon
- Candid Wines: presenting Tenuta Santome (the official Bubbles of Baconfest Chicago) & Girasole
Like us on Facebook.
Follow us on Twitter.
Email for info on sponsor opportunities for future events!